Friday, March 23, 2007

Teen Life Project.. A Great Experience!

When Mr. Hide told us about doing this I project I thought is was going to be really boring. He told us that it was going to be a very long project that requires a lot of information, so I really thought I dint wanted to make this project. While I started doing all the posts all the weeks I thought that each time I was learning more and it was being very interesting, and it was. Later we talk with the people of the other countries and I think it was really cool, so I start liking this project a lot and learning many things. At the end of this project I really think that is was one of the best projects that I had done!

I think that I choose the best choice by picking bulimia because I had learned a lot about it and I think that it was very interesting. Each time that I wrote about bulimia I learned more and discovered many things. One of the best things that I thought of doing this project was sharing with people of different countries, I think that this was a excellent opportunity to share with other people and this project was different from all the other projects that I had done. I think it was very cool to share ideas with other people and have their opinion and suggestions. I think that together the people of the other countries and me had done a good job in this project and I hope they had learned as much as I did. The teen life project was a great experience to me especially because I had learned a lot about bulimia and also sharing with other people was great!

No comments: