Monday, January 15, 2007

-*-About Me-*-

Hey! My name is Victoria, most people call me Vito. I am 12 years old and in February I turn into 13. I am in 7 grade and my school is called "Colegio Jorge Washington". I am from Cartagena, Colombia. I have a teacher called Mr. Hide, he is a great teacher. Mr. Hide has assigned us a project witch I think is very interesting project especially because we can talk about what everything we want too and express ourselves saying what we think. I really think this is an interesting project. In this project we have to talk about some issues that we are interested and worried about, I have three themes that really worried me and concerned me which are alcohol and drugs, parents education, and second hand smoking.

Well, I think that one of the most important issue that I first think about was of the people that are consuming alcohol and drugs very much. And what more worries me about this is that children like of only 13, 14, 15, and so on are drinking too much alcohol. And if this people at this age are starting drinking, how is going to be on the future? What more concerns me about this is that this is affecting also other people. for example, many accidents had occur because of drunk people driving, and the rest of the people in the car is also affected by this accident and many people had died by this, and we really don’t want this. I think that in some of this cases the problem is because the education of parents. I think that what parents plant in their children in some way it would affect them by the time they grow up. For example, if a child has parents who get out all night and get drunk and all of this things maybe the child would learn this and do the same by the time they grow up. Or also they could plant good thing and maybe the child would learn about that and do the same.

Other problem that is affecting people is the second hand smoking which affects people very much because for example, if I am beside a person witch is smoking I consume all the smoke of that person so that affects me almost like if I were smoking and this has happen to me occasionally. Many times I have be on restaurants were people beside me starts to smoke and all the smoke gets to me. I really think that this is very rood and a very bad example. I think that people should go to other place to smoke because I think that is very disrespectful with the people who don’t likes that.

Well, I really wish that this changes because this concerns me very much and I am really worried about, I also think about other problems that I think that should change but these are the most that worries me.

Now you know what most concerns me and you also know a little about me. I really hope this changes! Bye

No comments: