Monday, September 11, 2006

Cocodrile Hunter Dies


Cocodrile Hunter dies after a stingray attacks him. The accident took place
while Irwin was diving off the Great Barrier Reef of Australia’s northeast
coast. The stingray spiked him in the chest and it damaged his heart.


Well, I think this is very very bad because Irwin tried to protect many animals. He protected many species and I think he helped in many ways many animals, So I think he did a very good work.
“I was actually put on this Earth to promote conservation so people can
protect wilderness areas, love wildlife, and feel energy, passion, and
enthusiasm for our beautiful native animal species", Irwin told in a
Scholastic
News in a interview in 2002.

Also, I think that his job on earth was very well done, although he couldn't finish it, he did the best he could do. I got iformation of two article, one was written by Suzanne Freeman for Scholastic News and the other one was written by Dina El Nabli for TFK.

1 comment:

MaRiA JoSe said...

I realy admired steve irwin.Hes not scared of cocodriles. steve will be rebered for ever.