Monday, September 25, 2006

A Great Blog!

I think that having a blog is great! I always expected that it was going to be very good for me because everytime I write something at my blog I learn something. I also liked very much when they put us to choose a topic to write about because I write about things I liked, for example: movies, books, etc.

I think that having a blog was going to be harder, also I liked when I have to choose my own topic. I think that sometimes is harder than other times, because of the topics, and vocabulary. Know I like more having a blog than I was before, know I like to post. I also like when people write me comments because they give there opinions and sometimes ideas that could help me.

I like putting pictures on the posts because it is very easy and it makes the posts look better. I had Learned many things about blogging! Specially I had learned in vocabulary, it had help me a lot. I also learned puting pictures, and finding topics. I think blogging had help me so much, I had learned many things in blogger!

1 comment:

Augusto V. said...

vito,

this made me think of my post, i thought exactly the same but opposite, it is just to fun to think it twice.

nice blog:)