Monday, October 09, 2006

My Worst Nightmare!

My worst nightmare was when I was at a island with my family and my 1- aunts, uncles, and cousins. We where going to sleep there. At night me and my cousins were playing cards outside. There was a 2- black, thin, hungry dog that was asking us for food, later we gave him a piece of meat that lasted from dinner and then he went away. It was like 1:00 A.M and we were still playing cards, I was very scared because they said that on the islands after 12:00 A.M, there are witches. Then I decided to go to one of the cabins and I saw that everybody were sleeping in 3- beds, mattress, and couches. Later I went down again. I was still very scared because I heard rare noises and I thought in witches. My cousins were still 4- playing, laughing, and eating outside and I wanted to go up to the cabin because I was scared.

It was 2:00 A.M and they were still playing cards! Each time I was more scared. Later I when´t upstairs to the cabin, I was going there and 5-under a chair, there was a big rat! I din´t know what to do, I 6-running very fast, I got out of the cabin and went were my cousins where. I told them about the rat but they din´t believe. I thought that 7-we were all afraid from the rat, but they din´t admited. I start telling them to go to the cabin, after all they decided to go with me to the cabin. When we got on to the cabin I thoght that the rat wasn´t there. The rat had been gone from a little window on the cabin. My cousins said that they knew that it was false, but I din´t really matter, know I was very happy because there was no rat at the cabin! Later we went all upstairs to sleep.

8-Well, I think that this was a terrible experience, but I am glad that when I got into the cabin there was´t the rat, I finally sleep and anything happened!

1- series of objects
2- series of modifiers
3- series of phrases
4- series of independent clauses
5- introductory prepositional phrase
6- introductory participial phrase
7- introductory adverb clause
8- yes, no, and interjections

No comments: