Sunday, September 17, 2006

Summer 2006!

Well, this year I stay here in Cartagena, but i had a great vacations! They vere specially very cool becuase my sister came here to Cartagena and we were all summer together. She lives in Bogota.

Here in Cartagena I did many cool things. I hang out with my friends, and also i was with my family. I wisit Barranquilla many times, it was very cool because there i did many things , like i go shopping and cometimes we get to sleep there. I also visit the islands sometimes it was very cool!

In this vacations my cousins and uncles came from Miami and we had a great time together, we did many things and had a very cool summer. Well, i also went to the pool with my friends and to the beach with my sister.

But i also had not a very good time because i had like 20 days that I couldn´t do many things like run, or go to the pool, or to the isplands and neither the beach because I broke my foot! that wasn´t very good, but even i had a great time on my vacations.

1 comment:

catalina said...

vito,
I did kind of the same thing you did in this vacations. I had a lot of fun as well. I like a lot your blog but you steel have to improve in spelling.
with love kat!(K)